Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hush Yael


Make Him Beg For His Life!



            It’s been entirely too long since I did a post, so here it all is!
I recently moved into a new place with my good friend TJ. He didn’t like the place where he was staying before, and I needed to relocate, so we thought it would be a good idea to get a place together. And up to this point I will say that we were RIGHT! Our new residence is located in Sugarhouse, and it has cut the time it takes me to get to work down by about 20 minutes which is freaking great!






            As you can see here, the place is looking mighty good. Our goal was to make it not look like a bachelor pad, even though we both are lol. I will tell you this much about trying to furnish an apartment, The D.I. is our new best friend. In fact most of the furniture we have is from there.

            In other news my mother recently had a hip replacement and is doing great! I miss my sister Sara, and wish she would hurry up and learn Spanish so she can come back home. And I have been seeing someone, and I’m hoping that it leads somewhere more serious. But I won’t get ahead of myself there.

            In other other news? A Plea For Purging is in the studio, and I’ve been watching the video’s they are posting and it would appear that their new album is going to be as freaking awesome as their last one was. And in about a month Oh, Sleeper is going to be releasing their new album Children Of Fire. ß That one needs to be here now. I heard it when they were here in SLC last time, and they have been teasing it on their FaceBook page. (Jerks) You can check out one song here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl0JrSbd6bY

            Work is going really well, Justen and I recently started a new program with the boys unit, and are doing minor tweaks to perfect it. It has been working like a dream! But that’s all I have for now. So Until next time, remember to tip your servers kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment